What do we call the bankruptcy attorney challenge? The bankruptcy attorney challenge is simply this. We believe at Esquire Law Center that everyone should be entitled to legal representation that is unparalleled. Stemming from that belief, we have garnered together what attorneys lack and have guaranteed representation that is not only affordable, but that treats each of its clients as if they were their only client.
Before you choose another attorney or firm to represent you in your bankruptcy ask them these questions:
- Will the partner of the firm give me his/her personal cell phone number for any questions I might have?
- Will an attorney process my case or will it be a paralegal or even worse, a case processor?
- After I pay my attorney fees, will there be other hidden costs for my bankruptcy such as fees for amendments, continued hearings, or document delays?
- Am I meeting with the actual attorney that will represent me in court or will another attorney who knows nothing of my case represent me?
- If I have a question regarding my case, how long will it take for a response?
- Will my case get kicked from person to person?
- Is the person I am meeting with for my initial consultation an actual licensed attorney?
- Will the firm give me a NO RISK guarantee?
At Esquire Law Center, we firmly believe in HELPING our clients and not capitalizing on their situation. Although every attorney presents themselves as compassionate and competent through gimmicks, ads, and pretty folders, we actually prove that we are. We will give you the partner's PERSONAL cell phone number upon request. We believe that this shows we hold ourselves accountable to nothing except perfection. Furthermore, your case will never get kicked to a processor or a non-attorney. An attorney will take your case through from inception to the end. As if this were not enough, there are NO charges for amendments, continued hearings, or document delays. As far as we know, Esquire Law Center is the ONLY bankruptcy firm that guarantees this. Most firms promise affordable or low fees and then nickel and dime you for everything else. They know once they have you, it is too expensive for you to go anywhere else.
Most other firms also have an attorney who DOES NOT review your case go with you to court. The obvious pitfall to this is that if something goes haywire in court, the attorney is clearly blind-sided leaving the client to fend for themselves. At Esquire Law Center, we will tell you exactly how the court hearing will go and exactly what questions the trustee will ask you.
All questions asked by our clients will be answered within a 24 hour period during the weekdays (and almost all weekends as well). In reality, most questions are answered within a 2 hour period if the question is emailed during work hours.
Your case will NEVER get kicked from person to person.
We are a federally designated Debt Relief Agency under the United States Bankruptcy Laws. We assist people with finding solutions to their debt problems, including, where appropriate, assisting them with the filing of petitions for relief under the United States Bankruptcy Code.